[Imc-tech] tech meeting

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Wed Oct 18 19:29:14 CDT 2000

Yikes - I hate to make us reschedule again, but... I had completely
forgotten that there will be an Open House shin-dig party going down at On
the Job Consulting Friday night.

You're all invited by the way - it'll start around 7 and go until whenever
- with good food and music! (We're at 115 W Main, 2nd floor in downtown
Urbana)

So maybe Saturday for working on the site? (Sorry!)

-Molly