[Imc-tech] not me

Zachary Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Oct 25 12:10:57 CDT 2000

I'm really sick right now. I need to spend the day resting which means
I'm going to need to spend the night working which means I really
shouldn't meet IMC-tech people tonight.

Perhaps we could meet tomorrow (thursday) night? Or perhaps people
(assuming there is actually anyone but me and Molly interested in
setting this thing up) could meet without me? Or perhaps we could just
resolve to do this all online instead of trying to engineer a meeting.

Regardless of what we do, I will set my server up with access for
Molly and anyone else that wants it to use as a play space to try to
figure stuff out. Any requests for software to be installed or daemons
to be restarted can just be made by giving me a phone call or email.

I hate getting sick...but I guess its the bodies ultimate and final
way of saying "go get some rest you idiot".

--
Zachary C. Miller - Go We Go - http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/ - @=
IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet