[Imc-tech] Re: ack

Zachary Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Oct 26 18:47:04 CDT 2000

> it's fine with me, zach, if you want to tinker with installing the
> software by yourself so as to eliminate the difficulties of coordination..

Actually I wanted you (and whoever can help you) to tinker with
installing the software yourselves. I am going to set up access
_right_now_ for you.

Whenever I catch up with all the work I've been missing I will try to
ride in from the sunset and fix whatever you folks haven't gotten
working.

I can't say right now when I will have time but in the next few days I
will let you know.

I think if things go really poorly with setting up the "active"
software we can still put up a traditional human editted/moderated
website temporarily.

I was thinking anyway that a good idea for the site would be to have
the front page be human editted with a link to the pages of "active"
software. But we would also have human editted archives of important
materials (like a page of S26 stuff) that is better organized and
better presented than the active archives tend to be.

I'll go create directories and such now.

--
Zachary C. Miller - Go We Go - http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/ - @=
IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet