[Imc-tech] cities list is back

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sun Apr 15 11:48:33 CDT 2001

The global people yanked the cities list that I was grabbing every
night out from under us. I guess because it was an old version (but I
didn't know where the new version was).

I took a stab in the dark based on a hunch and figured out where the
new version of the file was and updated by cron job to pull from there
instead.

The cities list is back.

For the curious the cronjob is:

51 1 * * * /usr/bin/wget --quiet --output-document /var/www/imc/active/local/include/cities.inc http://sacco.indymedia.org/cities.inc