[Imc-tech] ATTN Paul!

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Apr 26 17:16:45 CDT 2001

HEY PAUL! Yes you!

When you edit the front page PLEASE check the links.

Today the Publish, Newswire, and About links all had

file:///C%7C/Documents%20and%20Settings/Paul%20Riismandel/My%20Documents/HTML/

prepended to them.

People can't publish on our site if the publish link is broken and I
only notice it being broken when I try to publish which isn't very
often.

Please double check the actual page on the website after any update.

You might also consider just using a different editor if whatever
editor you are using insists on inserting this garbage into our
documents. Perhaps we should meet and talk about what would be
best...Would it help for me to install FrontPage extensions or some
other HTML editor support software? Would it help for you to be able
to grab the files via some method other than what I have set up now?

Thanks.