[Imc-tech] Linux box up front? Notes from tonight's meeting...

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 1 21:52:10 CDT 2001

Travas said he didn't finish the linux box up front.  Who did?  Mike Perry?

If whoever did it will step forward we'd appreciate it... especially since
it needs to be fixed and Dan and I couldn't find a boot disk or Red Hat CDs
anywhere 'round the IMC.

Dan and I unanimously decided to give Tech a two week vacation since we're
pretty thin right now anyway.

We will meet back in THREE weeks on AUGUST 22 -- 6:00 PM. It would be great
to get the whole tech crew together to plot our efforts for the coming months.

Top on our next agenda: unifying our approach to workstations and
servers.  Let's get all our passwords listed in one secure place, make sure
we have boot and distribution disks for all OSes in use, deal with the junk
heap in the back, figure out what else needs to be done.

thanks-- see y'all in three weeks!

--Paul