[Imc-tech] Linux box fixed (I hope)

Mike Perry mikepery at fscked.org
Fri Aug 3 14:09:54 CDT 2001

Ok, well I fixed that fscking problem (wow, try saying that 3 times
fast), and I think I found what was causing that mouse weirdness. I
think that the soundcard has a serial device on it for a joystick.. So I
just took it out for now, since we don't have speakers up here anyways.
The machines been through 5 reboots without losing the mouse, so I think
that might have done it.

When I have a little more time I'll try some of my soundcards from home.
I have a bunch, or we if we can find kernel parameters to specify
exactly what serial ports we have, we can try that. But right now I
gotta go study for my final tomorrow.

--
Mike Perry
Minister Of Mayhem