[Imc-tech] New Audio Station Status

Travas Gunnell travas_imc at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 17:37:20 CDT 2001

The new audio station is nearly ready.  After Paul R.
finds the necessary cable, I think it should be
more-or-less ready for business.  It's currently net
active and bootable to Windoze 98 SE and Mandrake
Linux 8.0 (kernel 2.4.3), though there are still some
minor issues with the Linux install.  Right next to
the computer I left a blue sheet with various relevant
and semi-relevant information.  Oh yeah, FYI:

Pentium 200 MMX
64 MB RAM
3.3 Gig Harddrive
6.4 Gig Harddrive
Zip 250 Drive

Unfortunately, it doesn't have the kickass sound card
that I had originally mentioned; just a boring one.

There's some sort of software on it, but I'm much to
tired to remember what it was.  Perhaps Paul can
enlighten us...

Time to sleep...

-Travas