[Imc-tech] help me tonight!!

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at eudoramail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:35:34 CDT 2001

I need 30 minutes of one person's time tonight, 8/7, to do the following for the Human Rights Night video and discussion:

1--set up TV and VCR in the back or front room before 7:30 pm
2--welcome everyone at 7:30 pm and pass the IMC donation box--OK to leave the money in the box
3--make sure an IMC keyholder will be present through the end of the video/discussion OR return at 10 pm to lock the space.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with this.  I'll be in a state of perpetual gratitude.

Thanks,

Sarah