[Imc-tech] Audio-editing machine -- send me your specs.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 20 17:42:22 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I have begun the process of raising money for a new audio workstation for
the IMC.  My goal is to raise at least $1000 by the end of the month.
Right now I need specs for a new audio-editing machine for the IMC.  So
please send me your ideas for a computer that is specifically for
audio-editing -- include prices for your ideas if at all possible.  I need
these ASAP.

Also, if you would be willing to chip in some money for the new
workstation ($50 or $100 would go a long way), please let me know.  Thanks
for your help,

--Sascha