[Imc-tech] wal-mart photo gone

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 29 11:48:35 CDT 2001

John,

We just upgraded the software that runs the site, but that caused all the
previous stories to break.  We can fix them, but right now only one-by-one,
which is kind of boring to do for 1700 stories.  I went ahead and fixed the
photo you refer to and so it works now (as do all of the wal-mart photos in
our database, now).

--Paul