[Imc-tech] archives?

Gina Langhout rlanghout at mail.wesleyan.edu
Wed Aug 29 12:13:48 CDT 2001

Hey-

I'm trying to pull up an older post (Police Officers In Urbana Schools a
Bad Idea -- here's the facts. by Sascha Meinrath, 16 May 01)

 I did a search first for "meinrath" and found the post, but when I try
to link to it, I get the following error message:
Warning: readfile("../local/webcast/cache/article854-webcast.html") - No
such file or directory in /extra0/var/www/urbana/webcast/front.php3 on
line 91

I get the same error message when I leave the search box blank and find
the artcile myself in the listing. This article is not the only one I
can't access. Seems that many of the posts, past a certain date, cannot
be pulled up.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Gina