[Imc-tech] back in business

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Aug 30 05:25:49 CDT 2001

After many gruelling hours of updating packages my server is now
stable once again. I updated over 200 software packages, including
building all the apache, php, and postgress stuff from scratch, all of
which have been upgraded to the bleeding edge.

Hopefully any problems that you have seen over the last week should be fixed.

Hopefully the mailing lists should be back up and running.

If there are any features that do not work please do not hessitate to
let me know.

 Come to our House Warming Party! August 31 - September 3rd
 http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/party.txt