[Imc-tech] I lost 30 lbs in 13 days!

HealthCenter17 at healthforyoy.com HealthCenter17 at healthforyoy.com
Thu Dec 13 23:13:21 CST 2001

Dearsabined
Health_Center at healthforyou.com

I lost 30 lbs in 13 days

We would like to share with YOU some testimonials
that our customers send us using our "Natural Products" .

"I've Lost Over 80 Pounds"
Janet C. ,Beaver Dam ,KY

"...My biopsy results showed that all my pre-cancerous cells were gone!..."
Melanie M ,Boring ,OR

"I've Lost Over 80 Pounds!"
Janet C. ,Beaver Dam ,KY

"Hyperactive No More"
Tony and Misty Brixey , ,

"Over 40 lbs lost"
Stanley D. ,Dunn ,NC

"In only 12 weeks...my weight went from 255 to 236
and blood sugar from 249 to 148"
Doug M. ,Beaver Dam ,KY

This is just the tip of the iceberg, if you need to know more
about our "life changing products" so that you or a loved one can benefit from.
 (Due the overwhelming demand It may take up to 24 hours
to receive the information.)

Then please click on the link below:

mailto:mail0769 at 371.net?subject=health_info_please

your email browser will open and all you need to do is
to be sure that   health_info_please   is on SUBJECT line,
and click on your send button.

To be       >>>>>>>> REMOVED <<<<<<<<

from our mailing list please click on the link
below :

mailto:removeme at 371.net?subject=remove

your email browser will open and all you need to
do is to be sure than         Remove         is on
SUBJECT line, and click on your send button.