[Imc-tech] Re: Another DSL pricing request. (fwd)

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Feb 1 16:11:40 CST 2001

This is Soltec's final offer. Sadly they just aren't coming down on
that install price. Still this works out to being a lot cheaper than
other offers around town and he is cutting us a deal with the "no
server restriction bit".

If we are willing to take a 2 year contract then the install price
drops to $100.