[Imc-tech] ebay auctions

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Feb 8 03:57:45 CST 2001

I have won the following items on Ebay (prices quoted are winning bids
and do not include shipping costs):

New Rolls Cable Tester for XLR,1/4",etc  $39.99
1000 ft UTP CAT5 Bulk Ethernet Cable - Grey $35
1000 ft UTP CAT5 Bulk Ethernet Cable - Grey $35
110 Punch Down Tool~~~~~ Amazing Price $23.50
BLACK BOX 16 PORT CAT5 PATCH PANEL $42

I have the following high bids on auctions which have not yet closed:

ADC 1/4 Audio Patch Panel $20
32 KEYSTONE NETWORK MODULAR RJ45 JACKS $64

If we end up with equipment we don't need I will happily pay for it
and keep it for my own networking needs. If some of this stuff doesn't
arrive on time I will make a last minute order from datacomm
warehouse.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org