[Imc-tech] MS Access

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Feb 13 17:06:03 CST 2001

Thanks for all the offers of help folks.

I found someone with access to access and they couldn't read my
file. I don't know if its corrupt or what. I managed to get all the
data out with unix "strings" and a perl script but it is horribly
formatted and nearly impossible to process anyway but by hand.

I may stop by OJC with my disk and see if Access there works better.

Let this be a lesson to all non-profit organizations (this database I
have belongs to the Greens): DO NOT USE PROPRIETARY FORMATS FOR
ORGANIZATIONAL DATA. Thank you very much.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org