[Imc-tech] meeting tonight

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Feb 21 13:18:15 CST 2001

don't forget we're meeting tonight.

proposed things to do at this and/or future meetings:

clean up tools and wires and dust from install
make phone patch cords and patch in the phone jacks
patch in ethernet drops to hub
label every jack with ethernet/phone/dead
install the new keystone jack inserts in the boxes that are missing them
play with all the computers and assemble working ones
organize a web admin training course
make a webste tech todo list
set up a box with linux in the wiring closet to act as a
 masquerade/dialup server so we can use one dialup line to connect the
 entire LAN to the net. This might not be worth doing depending on what our DSL install date is.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org