[Imc-tech] meeting tonight

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Feb 21 15:46:26 CST 2001

> one thing else:  put sergei back together (at least in a working state).
> it seems it still needs to be useable (by me and by others who are working
> on audio reports).

yah. The production room was actually initially ripped apart by Sascha
and Mike for desk building. I don't know when that is going to get
done. We should see if we can work a way with them to get Sergei up
and ensure that it won't get ripped back down again, or that if they
rip it down it gets rebuilt.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org