[Imc-tech] next meeting?

Bob Cook bobcook at onthejob.net
Fri Jan 12 12:29:14 CST 2001

Hi Molly,

If you want to take over the Ameritech phone service setup that would be
great! But we probably want to sit down with Zach, Brian and Paul first.
I'm flexible as far as meeting times go this weekend. Can we do it
either Saturday (anytime) or Sunday (anytime), so we can get service
setup on Monday...

-Bob