[Imc-tech] film scanning

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Mon Jan 22 12:51:06 CST 2001

Joe,

yes! Sergei is now residing at the IMC.  It's a Windows 2000 box, with USB
and Photoshop.  It currently has a scanner, but that scanner has all sorts
of problems (i think the interface might actually be screwed up...the USB
port doesn't even work, and the SCSI interface drops out for some reason),
so another scanner attached would be very useful.  you are more than
welcomed to attach to sergei, and you are more than welcomed to attach a
scanner to sergei.  if you want me to do it, let me know.

access to the room is still being worked out, but for those who have
equipment in the room, there will be no problems (or at least that's the
theory which i'm purposing).

let me know what way the wind blows.

brian