[Imc-tech] meeting

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Jan 29 16:20:45 CST 2001

Thanks Paul.

We should try to meet weekly.

For a weekly meeting Wednesday at 6pm would be ok for me. Tuesday
would be bad. Monday or Thursday might work too.

Sorry I've been out of the loop for the last week or so. I've been in
burn out prevention mode.

My high priorities are still network wiring, electrical wiring,
getting an ISP, and website software training.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org