[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc-newsroom] Using the phone for interview (fwd)

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Fri Jul 6 01:52:03 CDT 2001

hi tech-friends

i wrote the e-mail below in answer to nancy's questions about
recording phone-interivews via our phone-interface box.

i'm hoping to archive this answer of mine with you, my reading audience,
and i'm asking for assistance in turning this text into a "training" for
people who want to conduct phone interviews and then produce them for
broadcast at the IMC.

hope what i wrote helps.  anyone have any additions, questions, deletions,
quips, quotes, queries, etc.??

solidarity,
kotheimer