[Imc-tech] Front windows machine...

Mike Perry mikepery at fscked.org
Thu Jul 19 14:04:01 CDT 2001

Thus spake Paul Riismandel (p-riism at uiuc.edu):

> PLEASE don't touch the HP!  Dave Young is setting it up as a file server!
Wait, so we have TWO fileservers coming up? There's the HP in the
production room... AND the 200/233Mhz 'frankenputer' in back?

> Thanks Mike Perry for figuring out what was wrong with that front machine!
No problem, especially since I just broke it trying to install Linux
again ;) Redhat said that the install I selected would fit in 740MB, but
then during the install itself it said I needed 125 more MB, conveniently
after reformatting the disk. So as of now the front machine has no OS until I
can find a floppy. (I started the install with loadlin, but now windows is
gone, so I can't do that again).

--
Mike Perry
Hacker in Chief