[Imc-tech] Simple Question

Bryan Cribbs bdcribbs at onthejob.net
Mon Jul 30 01:17:12 CDT 2001

In general, to copy text: highlight it and then click with the
middle button where you want the copy placed.  (If there are only
two buttons click both of them simultaneously.)

So, first highlight all of the text in gedit.  Since there is probably
a lot of it, using the menu "Edit->Select All" will be easier than
trying to do it with the mouse.

Then middle (or both) click in the PINE window.
Note, this will place text whereever the PINE cursor is, regardless of
where was clicked in the window.

Bryan

* Paul Riismandel <p-riism at uiuc.edu> :