[Imc-tech] Ellen's suggestions

Daniel S. Lewart d-lewart at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 14 00:53:59 CDT 2001

UCIMC Tech Team,

I implemented Ellen's excellent suggestions:

1) imclogo.gif image links to http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/:
	local/include/sidebar.inc

2) s/full rave/complete description/:
	calendar/index.cgi
	groups/index.php3

3) In groups listing, display city instead of region:
	groups/index.php3

Adding the left sidebar to the calendar would be non-trivial.

Paul, exactly what wording do you want after this:
	$heading has been added to the webcast.  Thanks for contributing!

	(press reload <b>after</b> you get to the front page to see your
	new story - please <b>don't</b> press reload before then, or
	we'll get two copies of your story!  Your story may take a minute
	or two to appear while files are transferred behind the scenes)

Cheers,
Dan