[Imc-tech] imc-events admin

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Jun 21 14:43:45 CDT 2001

I have removed the imc-tech people from the imc-events mailing list
because it has become clear that it doesn't make sense to have those
extra non-moderating moderators on a moderated list. I'm sorry that I
jumped the knee jerk conclusion that the imc-tech listadmin people
should be on every single list's admin list.

Sascha and Sarah are now the sole admins of the imc-events list. I
will add other admins to that list as directed by the space focus
group.