[Imc-tech] donate donate donate.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 25 12:08:51 CDT 2001

i've been talking a lot with global IMC fundraising folks and got to
thinking about our paypal account.  one thing i realized when i tried to
find out how to donate to the UCIMC through our webpage was how damn
difficult it was to get information about how to give to our cause (go and
try it for yourself as if you were a new visitor to the site).  while it
might sound crass, we really need to push donations to the UCIMC more than
we have.  so, would someone be willing to put up a more visually enticing
and prominent way to donate to the UCIMC on our front page (i'm thinking
there's some prime real estate between our logo and our banner).  i think
this is really important.

also, would it be possible to have our paypal account balance show up
on-line (so folks will be able to see how their donations add to the total)?

thanks,

--sascha