[Imc-tech] audio publishing

brent john mcdonald bjmcdona at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 5 18:19:48 CST 2001

Hello Tech Group:	I just wanted to bring to your attention that the
website does not like audio uploads.  Actually, I have spent all aftenoon
thinking I've done something wrong, and have concluded rather that the
website programming needs correction.  Either I'm a dismissable,
technologically incompetent person or there others are sharing similar
difficulties.  In either case I'm still waiting to publish.  If the audio is
not funcional, please let us know so as to save future time and
frustration.  If/to where could I externally link the audio?

thanks,
Brent