[Imc-tech] converting and uploading audio on SERGEI

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Sun Mar 11 16:33:06 CST 2001

hi, colleagues in Tech. group:

i am having trouble converting and uploading audio from SERGEI to the web.
please have a look at my two attempts to get our "CHAMPAIGN SCHOOL CLIMATE
SURVEY" story uploaded, and please advise me what as to what i'm doing
wrong, and how to fix it.

the .wav file i tried to convert is M:\IMC-current projects\Climate
Survey\final.final.wav.  it's 44.1kHz stereo 16-bit right now.

also, thanks to whoever put the Weisbrot speech up on the site.  did the
original minidisc master make its way back to the black cabinet in the
production room?  if not, could whoever has it bring it in to the IMC, so
i can ToC and catalog it for the archive, please?

thanks again!!

paulkotheimer:)
THE HAND-MADE RECORD LABEL
www.handmaderecords.com