[Imc-tech] work time 1pm tomorrow (sat)

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sat Mar 24 00:37:35 CST 2001

> James and I picked up 9 machines from Prairienet--all 486s and a pentium or
> two.  I reckon we can make 4 good machines out of the lot, combining HDs,
> memory, etc.  We also got a bunch of Ethernet cards to try.
>
> We had already scheduled 1pm Saturday to be a work day to put together
> machines.  So can everyone meet?  Ellen and I will be there, and Brian said
> he'll be around but may be too busy with his circus schenanigans.

I will be there. I may have to duck out for a bit to help canvass for
the Milton Otto campaign but I am going to try to duck that
committment if enough other folks show up.

Can we make sure we have some Windows 98 disks available? Also if
anyone has any diagnostics software that would probably be useful too.

I will also bring some boot floppies with various low level tools for
wiping out hard drives so we can start from scratch on these machines.

Write in Alfred Weiss - Green Candidate for Mayor of Urbana
http://www.prairienet.org/greens/weiss4mayor.htm