[Imc-tech] technical problems

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Thu May 3 00:57:44 CDT 2001

The FTAA zine is not stored on our site. The link is to a site on
geocities.com maintained by the author of the message.  When I checked I
couldn't download it from the link in the article either, but it has
nothing to do with our site.

As for #2, are you saying that you've had trouble posting using the
"publish" page?

--Paul
U-C IMC-Tech