[Imc-tech] where is the router?

Ellen Knutson knutson at shout.net
Thu May 3 20:05:07 CDT 2001

I went back to the IMC last night around 10:30 to pick something up, and
tried to do Alt+F2 shutdown -w now but it said "shutdown not found" I did
not know if it would screw things up terriblly if I just turned the power
off so I did not. I also pushed the table back together and organized the
router "parts" as neatly as I could.

I'm certainly interested in helping with more of the install, when there is
time to get together again. Provided I finish a paper tonight, I will be
officially DONE with this semester, so my time will become much more free.

--Ellen