[Imc-tech] news group minutes from 7 may 01

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Mon May 7 01:03:58 CDT 2001

Omar,

Um, I think it's pretty well known that a Word document (.doc) is not the
same as a text document (.txt). Note that there is no option for a .doc
file in the file upload pull-down menu on the publish page.  However if the
problem crops up again, we might consider clarifying things on the site.

--Paul