[Imc-tech] logging and cookies

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue May 22 02:28:15 CDT 2001

The server is now configured to not log IP or hostnames at all. We are
now logging indymedia hits to /var/log/apache/imc-access.log.

Also for indymedia hits there will no longer be a session cookie set
or logged.

The only way to make it log domain names only is to write a custom log
handler in perl or C. I don't really have time to research and do this
now but if someone else wants to grab the Writing Apache Modules with
Perl and C book and figure it out it probably wouldn't be _too_
difficult.