[Imc-tech] htmldoc install

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu May 24 19:41:29 CDT 2001

> Could you install Htmldoc at your leisure?  webcast/pdf.php3 will use it.

done.

note that I read imc-tech on digest and some times I don't read
everything so if you have a specific request for me like this it is
better to send it directly to me.

root at urbana.indymedia.org will always go to "the right person" (which
should be me for the foreseeable future but if I ever get hit by a bus
and someone else takes over...) if you want to tell new people
something they can remember.