[Imc-tech] calendar follow-up.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Sat May 26 13:14:14 CDT 2001

would someone be willing to take this on as a quick project.  i doubt it
would require much time to set up, but it would go a long, LONG way towards
making IMC events more widely known; not to mention making it possible for
community members to post events on our website.  at times like these i
wish i had the training and know-how to do this myself -- but till then,
would one of you do this?

--sascha