[Imc-tech] Re: calendar stuff

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed May 30 14:18:03 CDT 2001

> It's been there all along:
> 	http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/calendar/

It is there but:

It does not have an IMC look and feel but rather an Active.org.au look
and feel.

It does not have a feature for scheduling recurring events which is
what the bulk of IMC events are so I consider this a neccessary
feature if we don't want a really sloppy looking calendar.

So before we put a link up to this software we should make it look
like IMC pages and we should add a recurring events feature.