[Imc-tech] Re: calendar stuff

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Thu May 31 16:01:37 CDT 2001

I would be happy to make this calendar prettier.  Is there a development
area that is separate from the live IMC site?  Could someone point me to
it and give me access (I think I still have access to the live site, but
things may have changed).

I want to apologize that I can not attend tech meetings.  Please consider
me a web design resource and ask me to do things as needed.

cheers,
danielle