[Imc-tech] linking to audio of francis boyle's talk

Meridith Kruse mmkruse2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 13:31:34 CST 2001

hi alll - a couple of weeks ago i recorded prof. Francis Boyle's talk about the illegality of our current war in Afghanistan - here is a link to the audio of this talk-Prof. Boyle asked that the audio be put on the urbana indy-media site... could you help me with this?  again, the audio is already at the site below, or the mini disc of the talk is at the imc - let me know if you have any problems - or if you are able to do it- - thanks alot, really appreciate it - meridith kruse http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=3819