[Imc-tech] McLeod DSL

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Nov 5 13:49:40 CST 2001

I just talked with McLeod about their SDSL (that means symetric speeds
up and down) and they have some great deals:

384  kbps -  $80
768  kbps - $140
1024 kbps - $200

Now considering that I've been paying $250/mo (now in renegotiations
so maybe as low as $200/mo) for 1.5Mbps down and 256bps down this
seems like a pretty good deal to keep in mind.

It may make sense to eventually downgrade my home connection, upgrade
the IMC's connection, and put the groogroo server at the IMC.