[Imc-tech] IMC software

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 14 13:59:26 CST 2001

There is a project to document the various pieces of code running IMC
sites, along with documenting experiences and such.

Take a look -- there were more options than I thought previously:
http://www.bandwidthcoop.org/imc/tech/FrontPage

We would really like to set up an open meeting to seriously discuss the IMC
website software issue, especially since Active is showing itself to be a
real pain, due to the spaghetti nature of its code.  It would be great if
some of you who are far more talented programmers and sysadmins than I
could look at this site and give some opinions that we can use to seed a
discussion.

Thanks,

Paul