[Imc-tech] server/indymedia trouble

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Mon Nov 26 11:18:49 CST 2001

is there any email coming from any of the indymedia lists?  i'm on a few
and haven't received a word today, which is unusual and probably linked to
the downage.  is there any word on the danbury CT site? it was still
accessible from the list on the left last night.  i'm not going to have a
chance to check until later tonight.

should we add this topic to our wednesday tech meeting?  how to help
support imc sites in the future? so that this doesn't happen again.

brian