[Imc-tech] (no subject)

j ithinkiforgotit at home.com
Tue Oct 2 23:19:38 CDT 2001

Greetings, from Victoria!

Hello, my name is jason, a techie here at vic imc.

First, i'd just like to say that we here at victoria are lucky enough to have a
member from your area, and have been admiring your organization as an example
of how much we might accomplish here in victoria, in such a short time, with
enough effort!

Secondly, I have a tech question. We've noticed that your newswire links include
the author. We'd like to do the same, but since i've been spending most of my time
dealing with system administration issues, rather than webcode type stuff, I was
hoping that perhaps i could take the easy way out for now, and get one of you
nice folks to send us a copy of your 'summary_list.inc', so that i can use it as a
cheat-sheet, and copy the changes you've made... pretty please? :)

Any quick help would be extremely appreciated... if it's more involved than i'm
thinking, just let me know, and we'll just do our best to figure it out for ourselves!

Thanks alot, and keep up the good work!!

j.