[Imc-tech] [Board] After school tech club (fwd)

Molly Stentz molly at clam.clamcenter.org
Thu Oct 4 09:42:44 CDT 2001

Hi Tech folks,

As if you all didn't have enough to do... ;)

Here is info on a new program that is starting in North Champaign at
Stratton elementary thought people might like to know about.

Anyone interested in working with kids and helping them learn about
computers and technology? Call Michelle at 278-3933 (or just ask me).

-Molly

--
Molly Stentz