[Imc-tech] New Debian Computer

Travas Gunnell travas_imc at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 21:03:53 CDT 2001

A very basic installation of Debian GNU/Linux 2.2r3
has been installed on Zack's box.  We will probably
want to add and/or remove some more packages.  It
needs some configuring done.  It's name is currently
"deb".  The root password is written in that little
book in the tech room.  It currently has no mouse and
no xwindows.

-Travas

=====
Seeing the supreme beauty of life in the expansion of life, I see the supreme beauty of life today only in this rebellion and destruction.  Today, when the reality of conquest is developed to its utmost, harmony is not beauty.  Beauty exists only in discord.  Harmony is a lie.  Truth exists only in discord.
Now the expansion of life can only be gained through rebellion.  Only through rebellion is there creation of new life, creation of a new society.
Osugi Sakae (1885-1923) - Japanese Anarchist