[Imc-tech] Nice work!

Live Free livefreeordie76 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 23:41:40 CDT 2001

I was tuning around the shortwave dial this evening and came across your
show.  I also visited the ucimc.org site.

Wow -- I had no idea that there was so many people like yourselves engaging
in such a cool hobby.  It was like the '60s again.  It reminded me a lot of
a gathering I attended recently in Wyoming that was organized for people
who's hobby was re-creating the way of life of "mountain men".

Your anti-war gatherings on campus and your radio show are a real kick --
that's a pretty interesting hobby you guys have.  I was looking at some of
the pictures and some of the 'activists' even had on garb like they used to
wear in the 60s --  I thought that really made it look authentic.

Your radio show was an endless diatribe about sustainable living and "peace"
sentiments.  This really demonstrates how hard you guys work to maintain
authenticity.  I mean . . . even in this time of national tragedy where
there is absolutely no debate that there is clear-cut definitions of 'good'
and 'evil' and retaliation couldn't possibly be debated . . . you guys still
maintain your authentic liberal message.  Your re-enactment of 1960s rants
is uncanny -- kudos!

You guys should be careful though -- you are so good that some people out
there might actually believe you and think you are really believing in what
you say.  Some people might not be that bright and they might mis-understand
that you are a re-enactment group.  I know it's crazy, but someone might
actually think you are sincere.

Let me know how I can get involved in your cool hobby.

Peace (ha ha),
Alan