[Imc-tech] Re: library website

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sun Sep 2 02:40:59 CDT 2001

> I am unable to access the IMC Library website at
> http://urbana.indymedia.org/library/ I know the files are still
> there because I have been working on them recently.  Would you look
> into it when you get a moment and let me know what's happening?

I have fixed this with a hack.

The problem is that Dan upgraded the "active" software to a new
version and in so doing switched the DocumentRoot around and changed
how all our URLs map to files so everything outside of the "active"
tree got broken.

I have put in an Alias so that /library is now mapped back to
/var/www/imc/library

At some future time I will probably want to make things much more
clean than this. I will get back to you if I change things.

Since I've been super busy, Dan is doing an awesome job of taking care
of things on the server. So When things are horribly broken feel free
to send problem reports to both him and me.

 Come to our House Warming Party! August 31 - September 3rd
 http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/party.txt