[Imc-tech] trying to contact Celeste or her friend Justin, the programmer

M.R.H. occupato at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 20:44:46 CDT 2001

Urbana Indymedia Tech Crew,

 Hi, I'm assuming that you guys know Justin, the guy thats into
experimental music and computer programming.  If so it would be great
if you could forward him this message since I don't have his email.
If by chance you also have an email address for Celeste, his friend
that is a rad cook, you could forward it straight to her since I
would like to let her know about some new news.

The news is that I found a place that she might be interested in
living. Mark Sarich has a big house 3 blocks down the street from
Bolozone and he needs to find some people to split the heat bill with
this Winter. no other expenses! This could be less than $100/mo rent!
The upstairs with 3 bedrooms is completely unoccupied.  It needs a
little bit of plastering and some doors installed but thats about it.
Also across the alley from this house is a completely vacant lot
rented by Mark that she could use as a garden space.

My contact info is the above email address or by phone at
(314)772-9178.

-Mario