[Imc-tech] stats are back

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Sep 12 16:42:04 CDT 2001

Back when I did the big upgrade, apparently the stats generation also
broke and I hadn't noticed that.

I've fixed the stats generation configurations to be compatible with
the new version of the stats software and generated stats for the last
week.

I somehow lost my log files for time before 8/29 so I couldn't back
generate stats between 8/22 (when the last stats were made) and 8/29.

Yesterday (Tuesday, September 11) we had 4638 total requests and total
data transfered of 79 MB. The day before that we served only 2100
requests and 33 MB of data. The day before that 1577 requests and 24
MB of data. Our average for the last week (including Tuesday) was 2107
requests and 34 MB of data.

Tuesday's traffic was about 2.75 times as many requests served as we
got in an average (not counting Tuesday) day during the previous week.